I give it a 1
That’s right, a 1.
Life can be rough in an office. That’s why it’s important to have an outlet for your frustrations. I recommend:
1. Running -exercise helps to clear the mind and the soul
2. Bring a friend to work – a dog is ideal as a companion and stress-defuser
3. Drink heavily – lots of beer and whiskey is a good idea
4. Find an alternate activity to occupy yourself – maybe guitar hero?
5. Get sick – catch the flu, catch a cold, stay home and avoid everyone
Just my thoughts. Good luck.
May I point out the questionable phrasing of “main-man abandons your ass”?
I think #3 is by far the best recommendation with #5 not too far behind (cause you can do #3 with #5).
It’s tough when Bert leaves Ernie…but you’ll make it through.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Subscribe in a reader
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.WPzone.net.